Avalanche metal shelf for toilet paper rolls
Add some drama to your decorated bathroom
Avalanche – A Diagonal Metal Shelf for Toilet Paper Rolls
1. Attach the figures using the supplied nut and screw.
2. Select a smooth, even-surfaced wall (plaster, tile, etc.) to mount the shelf. Make sure the surface is clean and ripple-free, for best results.
3. Mount at any angle between 7-30 to keep rolls in place.
4. Use the supplied screws for secure and stable mounting.
5. Follow the instructional picture on the package: Insert the pointed end of the attached Stopper into a toilet paper roll just under the inner cardboard or between the layers of the tissue paper.
Then insert the Stopper’s teeth to the intended slots on the shelf (with the toilet paper roll still attached to the Stopper).
6. The first toilet paper roll should be fixed in its place. Arrange up to 6 rolls on the shelf.
Notice: Remove the Stopper from the back of the last toilet paper roll before using it. Keep the Stopper safe until you restock.
|Dimensions||45 × 10.5 × 2.5 cm|
|Case type||The product comes in a designed gift package.|
|Material type||Electrostatically painted metal (powder paint in the oven) is durable and high quality over time., For your convenience, the product is supplied with screws and Wall plug|